16.10.12

Spike love!

Hi again! I'm back! As I told you on my last post I bought a reflex camera, so, here I am with my first pictures with it! This time, I'm showing you a pair of new loves in my closet, I saw them on saturday on a window shop and I immediately went in, try them on and bought them! As you will se, I love everything studded or spiked, and I needed a pair of comfortable sneakers to go to university, so these are just perfect! In addition, I love them being black and gold, two of my favourite colors that make a perfect combo! I saw some other pieces in that shop (and being frank, in some others too) all spiky so, I'm totally going back! Thanks for your comments!

Hola de nuevo! Como os dije en mi último post, me he comprado una cámara reflex, así que, aquí estoy con mis primeras fotos con ella. Esta vez, os enseño un nuevo par de amores de mi armario, las vi el sábado en un escaparate e, inmediatamente, entré en la tienda, me las probé y me las compré. Como ireis viendo, me encanta todo lo que tenga pinchos o tachuelas, y adémas necesitaba unas zapatillas para llevar a la uni e ir cómoda y sin duda estas son perfectas! Además me encanta que sean negras y doradas, dos de mis colores favoritos que, juntos, quedan genial! Vi otras cosas en la tienda (y para ser sinceras, también en muchas otras) llenas de tachuelas y pinchos, así que definitivamente volveré! Muchas gracias por los comentarios!







4 comentarios: