28.11.13

Changes!


Hi guys, Changes, that's today's post's title due to the news that I am changing the blog's URL and name which will  be reentitled as monpetitepochette. The change is due to my doubts about the name that it has had until now, not that I didn't like it but I felt it wasn't the name it should have. Also, I know I've said it quite a few times before but, I will try to dedicate more time to this and to publish posts more often (maybe even every day xD). Soooooo.... lets a fresh start begin!
Anyway, now may the interesting part begin. I know this isn't the kind of look we can dare to wear right now due to the low temperatures (unless someone wants to freeze); but we took these pics in October (when it was kinda warm this year) and I wanted to share them with you. I love tartan, more since Hedi Slimane reinvented it for Saint Laurent Paris! and even if I do already own another similar tartan skirt I couldn't resist this one from Mango. Do you like it?. The fake fur neckpiece, also from Mango, is one of the season's accessories that I'm using the most. It's just sooooo warm! What do you think about the the mix of short skirt- wintery neckpiece? I've always loved those impossible mixtures and I think autumn and spring are the best seasons to try them. Thanks for your comments.

¡Hola chicos! Changes (cambios), así se titula la entrada de hoy y es debido a la noticia de que voy a cambiar la dirección de URL del blog y el nombre del mismo, pasará a llamarse monpetitepochette. Por otro lado, aunque lo he dicho muchas veces antes, intentaré dedicar más tiempo a esto y publicar entradas más a menudo (incluso todos los días xD). Así que, ¡Nuevo comienzo!. 

Bueno, ahora que ya he expuesto los cambios que habrá, pasaré al quid de la cuestión, el look. Ya se que las temperaturas actuales no perdonan y ahora mismo esto sería imposible de llevar (menos para quien quiera correr riesgo de congelación); pero hicimos estas fotos en octubre (cuando las temperaturas aún lo permitían) y quería compartirlas con vosotros. ¡Me encanta el tartán reinventado esta temporada por Hedi Slimane para Saint Laurent Paris! y aunque ya tengo otra faldita en tartán rojo no pude resistirme a esta de Mango en cuanto me la probé ¿Qué os parece?. El cuello de pelo sintético, también de Mango, es una de las prendas de temporada a la que más uso estoy dando últimamente, más calentito imposible! ¿Que os parece la mezcla falda corta - cuello invernal? ¡A mi siempre me han encantado esas combinaciones imposibles y opino que las temporadas de otoño (cuando fueron tomadas estas fotos) y primavera son las ideales para ellas! Gracias por vuestros comentarios.












Neckpiece and Skirt / Bufanda y Falda -Mango (fw 13-14)
Bag, Leather Jacket, Hat and Boots / Bolso, Cazadora de cuero, sombrero, botas - Zara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario