5.2.13

White Poncho


This white H&M poncho is probably the most eye-catching thing about the look (each time I wear it I can sense the stares people give). Anyway, I like wearing it, its confortable and perfect for those days in which the weather is not that cold to wear a coat but its neither hot to be sleeveless. It is also quite versatil since wearing it with or without belt makes quite the difference (I'll show you another post without the belt soon). I chose to combine it with these pants (¡It was such an oddisey to find them in mi size!) and my 'multi-use' booties: black, leather and high -heeled. I hope you like it! Tomorrow I wil anounce the winner of the 80$ voucher at MsDressy!

Este poncho blanco de H&M es seguramente lo que más llame la atención del look (cada vez que me lo pongo noto miradas por la calle). De todos modos, me gusta llevarlo, es cómodo y perfecto para esos dias en los que no hace tanto frío como para llevar abrigo pero tampoco para ir en manga corta, además es muy versátil ya que cambia bastante con y sin cinturón. Decidí combinarlo con estos pantalones que he adquirido en rebajas (¡Y lo que me ha costado encontrarlos en mi talla!) y mis botines todoterreno: negros, de piel y con taconazo. Espero que os guste! Mañana anunciaré al ganador del sorteo del vale de 80$ en MsDressy!












Poncho - H&M
Belt/Cinturón - Vintage from my Mum
Bag/Bolso - Zara (new season)
Pants/Pantalones - Zara (fw 12)
Sunnies/ Gafas de sol - Ray Ban Aviator
Booties/Botines - Zara (fw 12)
Leather Top - Zara (fw 12)

2 comentarios:

  1. el poncho es ideal y te queda muy bien con los pantalones de camuflaje. El lugar donde te has hecho la fotos es super bonito.

    bss

    ResponderEliminar